About Santa Rosa Organizer Donna Declutter
If you are considering professional organizing Santa Rosa specialist Donna "Declutter" Roses can help.
She originally started Decluttering Solutions Now! several years ago when some family friends were downsizing from their home after 40 years of building memories in one, big house.
It was extremely difficult for them, physically and emotionally, to decide what to save and what to part with. We knew they needed the help of someone with a gentle yet practical approach to sorting through all of it and creating order.
Since then, Donna has focused on helping people who need to move, especially if they are elderly and need local loving support to help them clear out their homes they have lived in for many decades, staging, packing and unpacking after the movers drop everything off.
Donna has had many clients with home offices that needed to be purged of paper and then systems set up so they could manage the constant incoming paper flow.
Donna's Professional Background and Memberships
After a diverse career in marketing, meeting planning, and advertising, finding the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) led Donna to feel like she found herself. With the help of NAPO and the North Bay Organizers and Coaches (NBOC) in Santa Rosa, Donna has a wealth of local resources and educational opportunities to help her continue to expand her expertise as an organizer. She is also an affiliate member of the North Bay Association of Realtors in Sonoma County and the Sonoma County Section on Aging.
As a professional organizer and member of NAPO, our code of ethics requires us to keep all client information confidential.
“The satisfaction it gives us to help take away our clients’ stress brings us joy--and them relief.” --Donna Roses
I can help you get organized!
How to Hire a Professional Organizer
Need organizing help? You may not know how to find a professional organizer who is right for the job. This list of questions, suggested by the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO), will help you interview a professional organizer.
Be Sure to Ask
- What kinds of organizing projects do you do?
- Who is your typical/usual client?
- What services do you specialize in?
- Do you have any training in organizing or related areas
- (chronic disorganization, coaching, interior design, etc.)?
- Can you describe your organizing process/approach (consulting, coaching, hands-on, team organizing, seminars/workshops, etc.) and describe a typical working session?
- How long have you been in the organizing business?
- Will I work directly with you, or will you assign an employee and/or subcontractor?
- What is your fee structure?
- Do you work with a written contract?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Can you provide references?
- I have tried to get organized before. How will this be different?